Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

I wanna see your smile

by - April 04, 2017



Today I feel like running naked through your street
To get your attention

You broke up with your girl 
What can I do to make you feel all right?
Today I feel like blowing all my cash on you
I’d buy you anything until I’m broke 
Today I want to turn your skies from gray to blue
And if it rains on you I’ll be your coat

Hey, how long have I had this feeling?
I can't get this weight off my chest
Today, so long after we met
Yeah, I want to know everything, everything
I want to hear your voice again and again,
Want to feel that warmth
But I can't find the right words,
Can't say it in mere words
I keep thinking "What if I can't tell you how I feel,
Straightforward and unadorned?"
Promised I'd be brave, but I'm so weak
Hey, from "good morning" to "good night"
Yeah, I want to feel like I'm next to you through it all
So trite at the start,
Your expressions on my mind every time we meet
I realized I'm a different person
A flower that bloomed into someone like me
I wanna see your smile

You May Also Like

0 komentar