Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Fated to into you

by - Maret 28, 2017



There's a mistery
One time, on a rainy day
I meet you, I've no feeling
We're just meet, like nothing happend

The first time I saw you, you looked so fine
Like the other strangers
I didn't know that you were the kind
To let me down

Day by day we meet
Day by day we talk
Is it fate to meet person like you?
Is it weird isn't?

You do nothing to me, neither I
Less chat, Less talk
But you playing around in my mind
And now your name always absen in my pray

I’m not just falling in love with you
I’m falling into you
You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in
Drowning in the depths of who you are

You told me your past, either I
You have been falling apart, either I
Different story but same of hurt
But we're in present

Isn’t that ?
How falling in love so often works?
Some stranger appears out of nowhere 
And becomes a fixed star in your universe

Is it fated to meet you?
To fix you?
How can one fall in love? 
For me, love can only be uplifting

I never want make you be mine
I just wanna raise you up
To heal your whole deep heart
You're not alone

Not need to worry
I'm right behind you
Your smile it's my purpose
Yeah, that's it

I loved you before I even knew the name for it
I loved you before I even knew the time for it
I loved you before I even know the reason for it
I loved you before I even know the person for it

Almost every day I’d sit in front of you
Talked to you, looking at your hidden smile
You eclipsed everything else
And here I am to support from behind

You May Also Like

0 komentar